One parent/carer is to participate during the term in Spinning Gumnut classes. Extra family members are welcome to watch at the presentation class (week 10) at the end of term.
We’re pleased to welcome you to our Gumnut Dance community! We provide a positive and creative dance education for your child. With our non-competitive, safe environment, unique program, experienced teachers and a good deal of fun, your child will thrive!
Our Code of Conduct ensures the Gumnut Dance experience is as enjoyable as possible for everyone.
Code of Conduct for Parents and Carers
• All parents will be respectful and courteous to teachers, staff, parents, and students in waiting areas, within and outside of our venue.
• Parents are to trust in and support the dance curriculum as implemented by the teachers. This includes staying in/leaving the studio as requested by the teacher.
• Parents are to encourage students to comply with classroom and behaviour expectations as set out by the teacher.
• Parents are expected to not bully, harass, or intimidate any other student, parent, teacher or staff member.
• Parents are not to post photos, videos, or messages on any form of social media of a derogative nature in regards to any student, teacher, or visitors to our studio.
Code of Conduct for Students
• All students will be respectful and courteous to teachers, staff, peers and parents, both inside and outside of the classroom.
• Treat others how you would like to be treated and not bully, harass, or intimidate any other student.
• All students are to adhere to the dress requirements set for their class level. This includes attire, footwear, and hair.
• All students are to be supportive and helpful towards each other and not deliberately exclude others both during and outside of class.
All teachers and staff will: